Review Fundraising Guidelines Here
- We are only able to hold fundraising events for non-profit organizations, so we’ll need your group’s current tax ID number in order to schedule your event.
- For an online order to count toward your fundraiser, folks must apply your unique code prior to checkout at labriolabakerycafe.com. Once users enter your unique code, they must click the “apply” button in order to apply the fundraiser code to their order.
- If folks are ordering in person, they must present your group’s flyer or social media post with the fundraiser code visible, either by pulling it up on their phone or presenting a printed copy.
- Online orders must be fulfilled (i.e. picked up) on the date of your fundraiser in order to be eligible: orders placed on the date of your fundraiser for fulfillment at a later date will not count toward your sales. (Orders can, however, be placed in advance for fulfillment on your fundraiser date.)
- Online orders must be placed at our Labriola Bakery Café location in Oak Brook to be eligible: orders placed using your code at our Chicago location will not count toward your sales
- You may not pass out or distribute flyers on Labriola Bakery Cafe property.
- Your total fundraising proceeds must be $500 or more to receive your 20% of the proceeds from eligible sales: we can’t issue donation checks for less than $100 due to administrative costs. Checks will be mailed out within three weeks of your fundraiser.
- The percentage of sales you will receive is based on food & beverage sales. Gift cards, catering orders, delivery orders, orders placed via third-party, & sales tax are ineligible.